Sunday, July 22, 2012

Letters From a Friend

So I was having a bad day a few days ago, I had to take some time to sit down and just think. Finding I had nothing to think about that was anything of value I went through my old notebook and a ton of letters fell out, some I never gave you. Here's a few and the thoughts that followed (spelling/grammar corrected):

4/20/83
" Dear Rayray, my brother wrote this for me. I'm sorry that I stole the last Lick-a-Stick from under your mattress then lied about where I got it when I got caught with it at my house. I DID NOT tell my mom that you told Brandon to make me clean your toilet with pee in it if I didn't eat it (I know that's what your sister told you). I told her that you'd never kiss me like grown-ups again and I got in SO much trouble. I know they called your house and talked to your mom, I'm sorry. It's my fault you're grounded and that you're mad at me. But I didn't say anything about stealing that pack of Mambas from Kmart. Don't stay mad at me forever, I miss my Rayray :(."

-Hehe, forgot about this one, you didn't say anything to me for like...2 weeks!! And OMG there was capital punishment for having candy that wasn't given to you, right?? To this day, I am firm on NEVER doin that to my guys...bet you're the same with yours.

7/14/88

" Hi, buddy girl! This is a thank you/I love you letter. I am like...SO happy that you didn't bail me when you kept getting prettier and more popular and I just got uglier and more strange in middle school this year. All our friends don't even talk to me anymore. I know its because I started getting zits and my parents can't buy clothes from any expensive stores. But you kept talking to me, even when that time Lisa and Candace were making fun of me and you came up and hugged me? That made me feel SO GOOD, you're a real friend Rayray!!
We'll its summer now! Yay!! Beach and stuff!! Going to be SO fun. And its ok if you don't invite me to stuff. I'll always see you around the block and I know we'll still hang out and do stuff like the movies, Tar hands and Tar Pits, remember that?? Haha! Our parents used to get SO MAD!! I think the Indian clay creek is still full of clay, we could make pots and stuff again! My Voltron robot is still stuck in there somewhere. Whenever though :). OH!!! And remember the crawdads?? Like that time we caught a million of them and put them in my moms tamale pot and she made me work in the weird Chinese ladys yard until I could buy her a new one? Haha!! Anyways, we were weird kids, I know you're still like that. Good thing some people never change, Ray :) Anyways, this is getting long and I'm getting like..Popeye arms writing this, but its for YOU so I don't care! :) Ha!
I never talked to you about Duncan..really? Duncan? He's nice and stuff but...ah, nevermind. I'll tell you later. But I DID see you guys kissing in the field behind the baseball field and he was grabbing your butt! (Not telling your mom, but ew). Maybe at Sega night. OH! Danny got a Genesis for his birthday!! Maybe we should go there? You can tell me later, I'll bring the Crunch Tators, BBQ flavor like you like. AND friends beer.
So I gotta get my homework done so, see ya!!"

-Haha! IBC Root Beer, I wonder if that's still around? And, um..I was JEALOUS of Duncan..you never knew, I never told you ;). Remember we totally were going to cook those crayfish but left them beside my house? Only reason my mom found out was because the livingroom smelled like deadsies for a week..

6/12/92

" Rayray. So I'm half way done with high school. I can't BELIEVE its come this fast!! Wow, its like yesterday we were painting make up on my GI Joe figurines..CRAZY, right? Well, this letter has a purpose and I'm so shy but I need your help with something...and you're SO NOT ALLOWED TO LAUGH! K??? Ugh..I know you're going to and I won't make you promise, so here goes. Your sister? She's um..SUPER cute! And I know she's been hanging around what's his name for a week now but are they going together? I kind of have a crush on her. Ugh, I know you're laughing at me, but for REALZ!!! I want to ask her to go with me but I'm so shy. Will you ask her? You can tell me this weekend when we go see Batman Returns, yay!!! Been waiting SO long for that movie. Have I ever told you how cool you are? I know I dont say it enough, sowy...
And Matthew? AKA: Mr. Mehrtens. You should TOTALLY take creative writing next year, its the coolest class. We get to call him by his first name, I'm sure you've heard. And guess what? That poem I wrote called Fagots? He..LOVED it. He had me read it in front of the class!!! Your favorite part:
" Come on baby, light me up.
Take me in. Taste me.
Suck my shaft down hard and watch my tip light up red. Ahhh, feels so good. A chemical dose of legal high I'll bring you.
Wrap your lips around the tip and pull. You know you like it.
Fondle me with your fingers until my long white shaft is spent and my essence is inside you.
Feel me, baby.
Finish me off.
Pull me out of your sultry wet mouth.
Drop me and step on me.
And we start again, My twin's your addiction."
No one knew it was about smoking..dumbasses, ha!!
Anyways, babe, I love you and can't wait for our buddies date!! And did you hear Steve wants to throw me a birthday party this year? Oh God Im scared. Remember what he did to my house last time? I was grounded for a year. Too..much..vodka...
Ok, going now. Remember about your sister!! (Please?) Maybe you can invite her this weekend? I've totally been the third wheel for you so YOU OWE ME!! Haha! Muah! You're special to me Rayray!! Talk soon! Stussy!!"

-Wow, this was so random. That's really all I have to say about that, haha!! Well, maybe not. But I must say, you've definitely grown on me. There's SO many more! But I'll stop and share them later :). This was fun..really fun..I feel SO much better!

-PK-

No comments: