Thursday, June 28, 2012

Some things never change, and some things do

" It IS a kiss...a powerful thing."

Shyly and sadly, she walks away from the open window," But, I don't know how to fly."

" Come with me and I'll show you the way to a thousand stars. We'll swim naked in the sea of rings until our skin turns sea blue-green. We'll race around Orion's belt and fly so fast the solar winds turn our hair an angel white. I'll show you where the dragons were made and taught to fly. Where they burned the first heaven and the ash became the things in which deity found a reason to die."

Pensive, he steps out onto the sill and looks down," Come, as soon as I find my happy thought- and a reason to believe in fairies...this might take a while."

Watch "Heart's A Mess - Gotye {Lyrics}" on YouTube

No comments: